A couple of weeks ago, well, more like 6 weeks ago, I attempted to do the last post on thatMLMbeat.com before launching our new platform. Being optimistic with the programming that had to be done, I was close to a 100% certain that we would be up and running by now.
But with intense programming, pages of flowcharts and other technical jargon that I don’t want to bore you with, we unfortunately hit a road block.
I wanted to make sure that we cover each little aspect of our social network and deal with all the complications so that it will be a more user friendly system for our community.
Bare in mind, it’s not just any social network, this one has a HUGE twist that will help all network marketers from all companies and systems brand themselves to generate a plethora of leads, etc.
Trust me, it’ll be well, well worth it… muahahaha, muahahaha! (Cheesy laugh with my little finger in my mouth aka Dr. Evil in Austin Powers in the pic)
Okay, maybe that’s a sign that I’ve been stuck behind my computer for waaayy too long!
Back to thatMLMbeat…
So basically the road block means that every little bit of programming that has been done for the past 7 weeks are now worthless. That will be the bad news.
The good news is that it was quite a learning curve and after re doing all the flowcharts and about 14 screen recordings, we are back on track!
So, as from today, we are starting the project from scratch, but this time I am more than 100% sure that we have covered every aspect of our system. But…
I NEED YOUR HELP!!
In the next few days I will upload a survey to get down to the real reasons why people join a network marketing business. This survey will run over several weeks
And if you participate, we will forward you the detailed report as a gift which will help you clarify the psychology and emotional reasons why people get involved in network marketing. I will add the link to the survey on the next post.
Have a prosperous week!
Tweet This Post Ping This Post
- Why do People use so Many Online Social Networking Sites? Why do people use online social networking sites? Do you belong to too many online social networking sites? The rules have changed in 2009 It’s time to chill out with strategic social marketing…
- Are You the ‘Dr. House’ of Your MLM Business? Are you the ‘my way or the high way’ [tag-tec network marketing]network marketer[/tag-tec] who is always in control, gains instant authority and has your prospects sign up in a heart beat by the command of your voice? When you speak, they listen and ‘getting it done’ seems to be your……
- MLM Lead Generation Techniques for Long-Term Results: Article Marketing One of the most effective MLM lead generation techniques that has stood the test of time. If you are in network marketing for the long haul, there is no better way to assure your online web presence….
- Communicate with your hosts If you’re managing a carnival then you know how important your hosts are. They can make managing the carnival a piece of cake. And if they volunteer to host, they likely know what it entails and will put together a good carnival for you, the carnival readers, and for the……
- The Common Cold Fall and winter are prime season for the common cold. Colds are annoyances that interfere with work, play, and our workouts. Wouldn’t it be great if we never caught a cold again? Well, there are some things you can do to decrease your chances of getting a cold as well……
- Day After A Binge Holidays are prime times to eat way more than is necessary with meals that are extremely rich and loaded with calories! It’s fun to visit with family and feast on foods we normally would not allow past our lips, but it’s not fun afterwards when we’re in a food coma……
Latest posts by George Fourie (see all)
- Update on thatMLMbeat: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – May 31, 2009
- We are Moving – This is Our Last Post! – May 13, 2009