Twitter is taking the online network marketing world by storm and the number of twitter tools for 2009 are rapidly showing up on blogs all over the web. The twitter PHENOMENON has even created its own lingo: you and your tweeps (followers) make tweets (posts) in the twittersphere. Oh, yes, you can see that little blue birdie almost everywhere these days.
The entire concept and process of twitter is fairly simple to use, and can be an excellent resource to market your internet network marketing business. In addition, there are always fun new gidgets and gadgets being developed… after all, twitter has become a necessity to online marketers and casual users alike.
Here are 8 Top Twitter Tools to take note of for 2009:
Twitturly: a service for tracking what specific URLs people are talking about as they appear on twitter. People will “vote” for a URL and the higher the vote the better that link ranks. Most of us share links on twitter all the time, and Twitturly makes tracking the most popular URLs an easy task.
Tweet Later: a service that allows you to schedule your tweets and keep them ticking even when you’re not sitting in front of your computer. Send an automated note to thank new tweeps for following you, automatically set up to follow those that follow you, manage all your twitter accounts from one central spot, get automatic updates on keywords you’ve selected that come through, and so much more!
Twiddeo: Is video more your thing? Twiddeo lets you do what you do best: updates with video. Upload from the web, record from your webcam or cameraphone. It’s simple!
Twitter Buttons: This one is so cool and by far the simplest tool to use for colorfully designed twitter widgets. Simply add your ID into the partially created URL and hit GO. This one step adds your personal twitter ID into the html code for easy copy/paste transition into your blog or website.
Twiggit: an automated service that lets your twitter friends know what articles you digg.
TweetCube: allows you to share files on twitter. Simple as that. Blast out your images, videos, music and more with just a couple of clicks, and your files are automatically posted in the twittersphere.
Twellow: a service that helps users find people to follow by categorizing and organizing twitter into hundreds of specific niches to make searching a breeze. Whatever you’re interested in, whatever niche you market in, find other users to follow that are interested in the same thing. Simple. Brilliant.
TweetDeck: a fully-featured Adobe Air desktop application that uses a powerful customizable column format to let you quickly view any combination of people you follow on twitter. It can filter your columns by keyword, focusing on the subject matter you’re interested in. You can also use it to organize and mark the tweets you’ve seen, keep track of postings, utilize URL shorteners, filter tweets, and so much more.
No matter how you tweet or use this powerful social network as part of building your internet network marketing business, you are sure to find the perfect twitter tool to fit your style.
Also, Check out the 20+ Great Twitter Tools For FireFox
Tweet This Post Ping This Post
- Why do People use so Many Online Social Networking Sites? Why do people use online social networking sites? Do you belong to too many online social networking sites? The rules have changed in 2009 It’s time to chill out with strategic social marketing…
- It’s Brand Spanking New Out of The Box! Okay, almost there… This last week has been a little technically challenging between moving hosting accounts and changing themes, but here we are back again. So question is: How does it look? How do you feel about our theme change? You like it? Would love to hear your feedback. I……
- Social Bubbles To Enhance Your Internet Network Marketing Website Social Bubbles – Clever MLM tools to build your internet network marketing business and enhance your social marketing interaction….
- Are You Putting The Cart Before The Horse? As the weeks, months and years go on it becomes more apparent that the real problem with getting a internet network marketing business off the ground isn’t getting traffic or leads. The biggest problem is to get a person to stop running around in a circle. Part of the problem……
- Network Marketing Blogs – The Glue That Holds It Together Image by leighblackall via Flickr If there is one tool above all other tools that you need to use to create success in your network marketing business is a blog. I know many people are intimidated by the very thought of having to start a blog. The main reason……
- 5 Elements for Successfully Writing a Blog When you finally make the decision to begin writing a blog, it is likely that you are going to want people to actually come and visit. If you want to begin writing a blog that is actually going to have a solid chance of being successful, then the following five……