If you have been a reading our exciting internet and network marketing posts for quite sometime, you might have realized that the frequency of our blog posts have slowed down dramatically.
On face value it might seem as if we are slowing down, but believe me: It’s the calm before the storm!
Right now our developers are hard at work crafting a state of the art platform that will compliment the network marketing industry in numerous ways.
And no, we are not talking about another hyped up self promotioning MLM blog, but rather a platform that will benefit any network marketer from any company or promoting any network marketing system.
To implement this with perfection, a few things need to change…
When we started thatMLMbeat, the idea was to keep the root directory (http://thatMLMbeat.com) open for future products. This is the reason our blog is hosted in the blog subdirectory, http://thatMLMbeat.com/blog.
To accomodate the platform for our multi user blog, we need to move our blog to the root directory.
Moving however will damage all our links that we have attracted to date, so rather than move, we will be starting fresh. http://thatMLMbeat.com/blog will still exist, but all widgets, contact information, etc will redirect back to the root where our new blog will be hosted.
Quite a pain to implement, but well worth it as you will soon come to realize.
All the content will stay in it’s place, but this will be the very last post on http://thatMLMbeat.com/blog.
The good news is that all our readers and entrepreneurs will be able to connect within the community and be a part of the new thatMLMbeat!!
If you would like to know more, please ask your question in the comments section below. I look forward to my next post with our community platform coming from http://thatMLMbeat.com
Tweet This Post Ping This Post
- Why do People use so Many Online Social Networking Sites? Why do people use online social networking sites? Do you belong to too many online social networking sites? The rules have changed in 2009 It’s time to chill out with strategic social marketing…
- Network Marketing Why? Denis Waitley’s Classic Story Why are you building your [tag-tec network marketing business]Network Marketing Business[/tag-tec]? Do you know that your network marketing why is more Important than the how? When the why, your goals and clear vision of what you want in life is burning in your heart and soul, you will build a……
- Healthy Green Alternatives Push Asbestos Out of the Home Today’s article is written by Joe Lederman, an Awareness Coordinator at the Mesothelioma Cancer Center. When purchasing or remodeling a home or building, there are many variables to consider. Homes which were built prior to 1980 have a strong likelihood of containing asbestos materials. Asbestos is a fibrous mineral that……
- A Look At US Savings Bonds: EE vs. I Series Savings Bonds The other day I was combing though our documents in our home safe and came across this pretty little purple envelope that read: “A Gift For You… A Share in America”. Can you guess what it was? It was a $50 paper EE US Savings Bond, back from 1982! I……
- Barack Hussein Obama Wins 2009 Prevaricator of the Year™ WASHINGTON: It’s official. Congratulations to Barack Hussein Obama, sole recipient of the 2009 Prevaricator of the Year™. There were some very tough competitors. Recently Janet Napolitano threw her hat in the ring in her famous appearance on CNN, “The System Worked.” Who can forget Mary Landrieu’s classic, “I Can’t Be Bought”?……